<var id="9fr5t"><strike id="9fr5t"></strike></var>
<var id="9fr5t"></var>
<var id="9fr5t"><strike id="9fr5t"><thead id="9fr5t"></thead></strike></var>
<var id="9fr5t"><strike id="9fr5t"></strike></var>
<ins id="9fr5t"><span id="9fr5t"><menuitem id="9fr5t"></menuitem></span></ins><ins id="9fr5t"><noframes id="9fr5t"><var id="9fr5t"></var>

Special Immigration Juvenile Status (SIJS)

Omaha, Nebraska Immigration Lawyers

Certain immigrants who are minors and are in the US without one or both parents and have been abused, abandoned or neglected may be eligible to file a petition for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS).? This must be filed before the immigrant reaches the age of majority, which varies by state. In addition, a court order from a civil court will be required.? Our firm is experience to handle both the civil order and the petition with immigration.

Immigration reform is still being addressed.? If you would like to provide us your information, we will be happy to update you on developments that may interest you. Click here to access our form.

Call or emailtoday for a free initial consultation with an Omaha attorney.? Payment plans may be an option.

Call 402-884-7044 or Email Today.